14 September 2010

.2.

Today I did Week 1- Day 2 of the C25K. I really want to try the Running Room's Resolution Run. It's a 5KM run on January 1. If I continue on with the plan I think I should be right on track.

Felt pretty good. I then hopped on the bike for 10 minutes. Now I'm watching a re-run of Being Erica (oh how I love this show).

I had a fairly good day at work today. I spent most of the day in the lab for a change, definitely changes the pace of my day. I may have caused a little tension, for the first time in my working life I really stood up for myself. No need to get into details but I can say I felt good, held my ground and felt confident in a way I never have before. I loved it.

This girl needs to get herself in the shower and off to bed. Morning comes early around here.

.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment